Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's just green beans, baffling dilemmas in life

It's just green beans, baffling dilemmas in life

Peculiar ways my PTSD make me stumble. In my day to day life I can be absolutely indecisive on the tiniest things.

Example:

I go to the grocery store, I go to pick up a can of green beans, but then which can store brand, or premium and if premium which one, dizzying choices in my brain and as I stare at them wondering which to choose, then I notice I have to choose french cut or regular and then all of sudden it feels like I am trying to decide to cut the red wire or the green wire. I flee from the green beans perhaps being so overwhelmed I just leave my cart and go home.

I just have to keep telling myself it's just green beans, it's just green beans.

No comments: