Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Operating My IPod After Taking My Anxiety Meds


Background: So last night sleep was a bit fleeting and had a bit of the heebie-jeebies all night, don't know why and frankly I don't really care at this particular point in time.

So after giving up on sleep after several hours, I decided anxiety medication was required which I took as prescribed. I put my headset's on and started blasting "Magic Carpet Ride". 

So I am walking around and the anxiety is lifting and the song is playing and I think boy this song is longer than I remember and I continue on to my computer. I check some emails and I am noticing that I am anxiety free and very tired and wow that song is still playing. No that can't be right and sure enough I had it set to loop, I don't know how many times I listened to that song before I noticed it. Dopey Me, ahhh. At least I got a laugh out of it, hope you did too!

No comments: